This is an actual disaster waiting to happen.
arnettandpoehler replied to your post: omg cannot stand people chomping on their gum …
UGH THIS. Probably my biggest pet peeve ever. It’s so bad, that sometimes I can’t even look at people when they chew gum lol idk why.
RIGHT?!?!? it’s honestly one of the grossest things ever. I totally get what you mean… it is so annoying and ugh the worst ever.
forever not included in my favorite blogs follow forevers
let’s play the “let’s see how fast tessla can write this 2 page paper” game.
I’m guessing - WITHOUT TUMBLR OR THE INTERNET - 30 minutes.
hi this is my messy hair
went shopping today weeeee!
I have never had any resolutions because I always know I won’t accomplish them. Then I realized that that’s the problem. I finally finished my list, so if you care, here are my resolutions:
- Do more NYC things. This semester I hardly did anything new (besides SNL and all that stuff) and I forgot that I live in the greatest city in the world. I want to do at least one new thing a week in (or maybe outside- I’ve never been to Jersey!) a week.
- Eat healthier. I am the worst. I don’t necessarily want to lose weight- I love myself and who I am and I don’t need to look a certain way- but once I start eating healthier I KNOW I will start to feel better.
- Don’t be as stressed. I get so stressed so easily, and I really need to just relax. I had mental breakdowns this semester and it really is just a waste of time.
- Be a better friend. I like to think that I’m a pretty good friend, but I’m definitely not as good of a friend as I should be. I tend to push the people I love away from me and it’s unhealthy.
- Do well in school. I did fairly well this semester at school. I hope to try and get straight A’s because that would make my GPA even higher and that would be a really accomplishing feeling.
- Finally, have fun. Like I said, I live in the greatest city in the world, and I take advantage of that sometimes. I want to have a great 2012, and be happy, healthy and all around a “better person”.
What are some of your resolutions?